Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Am God's Masterpiece

·        
o      I may not be a public speaker, but I still can touch the hearts of people.

I may not have a perfect shot, but I can play a
whole game.
I may not be the most consistent person, but I’m  always down to try anything new and authentic.  
I may not be able to sing in the choir, but God absolutely loves my voice.

I may not be able to cook, but I can sure read a recipe.

I may not be wild and crazy, but I can be
compassionate and giggly.


I may not have the latest edition Of Nikes, but I’m still frontin the old stuff good as new.

I may count with my fingers, but At least I'm blessed with all 10!

I may not have a six pack, but I sure do appreciate my dessert before dinner.

We are all something that someone is not, but that doesn't make anybody less worthy by any means. God made each of us with abundant love and detail, so love what you got, and restrain from comparing yourself to others.

YOU ARE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU!  NOBODY ON THIS EARTH CAN COMPARE TO YOUR BEAUTY, SO EMBRACE IN THAT.


1 comment:

  1. I know I can find encouragement with you. Thanks for this nat. I love ya. I posted this on my blog and recommended yours to others :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete