Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dear Mom,


There has always been something missing in my life, there has always been tears in my eyes... on the verge of crying when her name appears. It has been about 7 years since I have seen my mothers face, or heard her distinct laugh. So today I decided ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Im gonna sit down and write her a darn letter the old fashion way, in hopes that when she opens her mailbox she will have a huge smile on her face! I thank the Lord for giving me the strength and the dilegence to start and finish a letter to her( and I had a good time decorating the envelope.) Love ya mom.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I love you baby!! :) this is such an awesome picture..tell your mother hi for me and that i can't wait to meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you!!!! I am so sorry it has been 7 years too long. I KNOW for a fact you are in her heart. I love you and am so very proud of you and although she is my sister and not my mom I still get an ache for her when I hear her name. I can still hear her laugh and it makes me smile. I love being around you and your sisters as it brings time back in a way. I love you and hope you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your envelope is amazing! I wish I could see you before you leave, but know we are pulling for you this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job nat =] I'm sure she will love it. Hope you're doing well =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that smile and laugh too-----I wish I knew how to comfort you. You would think I would have the perfect words of comfort with all the grief I have experienced but I have learned that there aren’t any such words. The only real comfort comes from the Lord & I know that is where the strength came from for you to write a letter to your Mom. I know it will make her smile & her heart will sink when she sees it and she will wish she could be set free from the prison she lives in. I will never give up hope that someday she will be ready to find a way------nothing is impossible with our Lord. I am so excited about this coming school year for you and I am so proud of you! You are amazing and you bring joy to my heart every time I think of you! I’m so glad you are doing a blog! Love & Hugs, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you natalie. You have an amazing heart. Im sure she will cry and love you 7203884 times more than she already does.

    ReplyDelete